Eva Longoria and Jose Antonio Baston’s Wedding Details | POPSUGAR Latin
So we don’t have to wait until the issue hits stands in August, the magazine shared some insight on what the celebration in Valle de Bravo, Mexico looked like. Keep reading to find out everything we know so far about what sounds like an incredible night for Eva and Pepe.
- The ceremony was held at Pepe’s Valle de Bravo vacation home with 80 friends and family members in attendance.
- Guests included Victoria Beckham, David Beckham, Ricky Martin, Jaime Camil, Mario Lopez, and Melanie Griffith.
- The fit actress‘ formfitting and sexy dress was, of course, designed by BFF Victoria.
- Eva’s longtime hairstylist and friend, Ken Paves, took care of the soft waves she wore at the altar.
- Pepe wore a three-piece suit from Brunello Cucinelli.
- José Antonio’s sister, Rosalía, planned the wedding that followed an “elegant white” theme.
- The ceremony was in both Spanish and English.
- Pepe’s two daughters, Tali and Mariana, walked down the aisle before Eva made her arrival.
- The wedding bands were Berger & Son.
- At the reception, guests enjoyed food by chefs Eduardo Kholman and Enrique Olvera.
- Eva and Pepe’s first dance was to Carlos Vives’s romantic tune “Volví.”
- At the end of the party, Eva’s longtime friend Vanessa Williams surprised the bride and the crowd with a performance of “Save the Best for Last.”
- Fireworks to Louis Armstrong’s “What a Wonderful World” were the perfect end to a perfect night.